A dark skinned Iban young man with very close cropped hair. Lithe of frame. Wears dark clothing.
Type: Player Character Race: Human Subrace: Iban Gender: Male Height: 5" 11' Weight: 170Lbs. Age: 19 Class: Rogue - Arcane Trickster Alignment: Chaotic Good Player: Damon
Arias howed magical abilities at an early age and quickly showed up on the Cleric's radar. The Clerics came for him in his home town in Falahi when he was still 6 years old. His parents were warned by a family friend that they were on their way. They quickly paid a poor urchin to hide him away. When the church came for him they were tortured and then killed. They never told him where they had hidden him. The man took him under his wing and taught him how to survive on the streets.
The family name Amaranthine means unfading but most of his family has been killed so he feels it is a cruel irony. Amaranthine also means purple, but that surprise is still to come.
Came to Clavis Bern to make the most of the Reynage Festival. Hoping to make some money here.
STR 15 DEX 17 CON 13 INT 16 WIS 11 CHA 9
Armour: Light armour Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords. Special: Thieves' tools. Languages: Common, Elvish
Expertise: When you make a Dexterity (Stealth) check or a check using thieves' tools, your proficiency bonus is doubled. This is included in your stealth bonus.
- Sneak Attack -Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table
- Expertise -At 1st level, choose two of your skill proficiencies (slight of hand and stealth), or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies.
At 6th level, you can choose two more of your proficiencies (in skills or with thieves’ tools) to gain this benefit.
- Thieves’ Cant -During your rogue training you learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves’ cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly. In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves’ guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.
- Dual Wielder - You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following benefits:
- You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
- You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one- handed melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
- You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
+2 Strength +5 Dexterity +1 Constitution +5 Intelligence +0 Wisdom -1 Charisma
+5 Acrobatics +0 Animal Handling +3 Arcana +4 Athletics -1 Deception +3 History +0 Insight -1 Intimidation +3 Investigation +0 Medicine +3 Nature +0 Perception -1 Performance -1 Persuasion +3 Religion +7 Sleight of Hand +7 Stealth +0 Survival